- Readiness Assessment Report: Indigenous Hospice Palliative Care Planning (2016)
- AHAC and Aboriginal CHC Report 2016 (AOHC)
- AHACs and Aboriginal CHCs Response to Patients First: A Proposal to Strengthen Patient-Centred Health Care in Ontario (Bringing Order to Indigenous Primary Health Care Planning and Delivery in Ontario)
- Operationalizing an Indigenous Health Model at the Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre (Organizational Leadership Project Report by Gertie Mai Muise, Associate Director)
- Aboriginal Patient Journey – Telling Our Stories (PDF)
- Our Health, Our Seventh Generation, Our Future: 2015 Aboriginal Health Access Centres Report
- Aboriginal Health Access Centres: Our Health Our Future (2010 Report)
- Through the Eyes of Children: First Nations Children’s Perceptions of Health – FULL Report
Community Services & Knowledge Resources
Services in London
Indigenous Resources, Hospitals, Housing, Addictions, Mental Health, Women’s, Government and Community Service listings.
National Collaborating Centre for Aboriginal Health
Access numerous knowledge publications related to Indigenous health.
Diabetes Vision Screening
Information about diabetic eye damage and resources for free screening
Links to Partners and Member Communities
- Atlohsa Native Family Healing Services Inc.
- N’Amerind Friendship Centre
- London InterCommunity Health Centre
- Canadian Métis Council
- Kettle & Stony Point First Nation
- Chippewas of the Thames First Nation
- Oneida Nation of the Thames
- Indigenous Primary Health Care Council
ICS – Ontario Registrar – Leresha Lickers, [email protected]
Tree of Life Food Guide
“The Tree of Life Food Guide is a community-based Traditional food guide. It was created by members of the Six Nations of the Grand River community for the purpose of teaching the importance of Traditional foods within the culture. It is hoped that when the Teachings are shared, the overall goal is to inspire The People to eat properly throughout their cycle of life.”
The Tree of Life video is produced by Six Nations Health Services. Reconnect with the Haudenosaunee Creation Story as the inspiration for the Tree of Life Food Guide, and share thanks-giving addresses recited in Cayuga (Ganohonyohk) and Mohawk (Kanonhweratonthsera).