Miigwetch – Yaw^ko – Anushiik – Thank you to Windsor Essex County Health Unit (WECHU) for our strong partnership and all of your support in making these services available at SOAHAC.
Effective May 12, we are offering COVID-19 screening and testing to First Nation, Métis, and Inuit (FNMI) community members in Windsor. You do not need to be a client of SOAHAC.
All screening will be done over the phone and testing will be completed at SOAHAC by appointment only. If you think you have COVID-19:
- Call SOAHAC-Windsor at 519-916-1755 (M-F 8:30am to 4:30pm)
- Screening is done on the telephone with a health care provider at SOAHAC. We will ask you about your symptoms and gather health information.
- Based on the screening, you will receive an appointment for testing date and time.
- All testing is completed at SOAHAC-Windsor, 1405 Tecumseh Road West
- If you are coming in for testing, there is a designated arrival spot, which is located directly behind the building, on the south side, off of Everts Avenue. We are also exploring mobile testing options for people with mobility issues to broaden our reach. Please call for more information
- We will let you know how to get your test results. The WECHU will follow up on any positive results.
We will provide the information you need and help you determine the next steps for your care. Please call if you have any questions, or if you think you require testing for COVID-19.
SOAHAC-Windsor COVID-19 Screening & Testing
1405 Tecumseh Road West, Windsor ON
COVID-19 testing entrance is at the back of the building, off Everts Ave.
By Appointment Only – call 519-916-1755
COVID-19 Assessment Centres in Windsor and Leamington are also providing testing:
|Windsor Regional Hospital
Goyeau Street Entrance
1030 Oullette Ave, Windsor
7 days/week 9am-4pm
|Erie Shores HealthCare —
Ambulatory Care Entrance (off Fader St)
194 Talbot St W, Leamington
7 days/week 8am – 3:30pm